Valencia beckons tourists with a blend of Renaissance, Gothic and art nouveau design. The home of paella has a maze of streets at its centre where lively markets, pretty churches and palatial art venues appear as if from out of nowhere. One thing you cannot miss, though, is the strip of greenery that runs from the port area to the zoo in the north-west corner. This was created by rerouting the river and rejuvenating its banks with gardens that bloom with every colour imaginable.
Day 1 - Depart UK - Valencia
Day 2-3 - Valencia
• Oceanogràfic, Valencia – This modern-looking aquarium is the largest in Europe and also has room for a dolphinarium and an aviary.
• Valencia Cathedral – Built on the site of both a former Roman temple and a mosque, the cathedral is said to house the original Holy Grail.
Day 4 - Valencia - Arrive UK
- ATOL Protected & ABTA Bonded
- Return flights from the UK
- Private overseas transfers
- 4-star accommodation
What's NOT Included
- Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement.
*LEAD IN PRICES ARE BASED ON THE BELOW DATES OF TRAVEL. DON'T forget we can tailor your departure to your chosen date and departure point.
CALL 0800 988 3369 or enquire below to find out more.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Fred. Olsen Travel.
Registered in England and Wales No. 02287241. Olympus House, 2 Olympus Close, Ipswich, IP1 5LN
Bonded by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and by the Civil Aviation Authority's Air Travel Organisers Licensing (ATOL) scheme, you can look forward to your next adventure with the peace of mind that your money is financially protected in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Reasons to book with us... Financial protection afforded by our ABTA and ATOL industry bonding, giving you complete peace of mind.
Dedicated team of experienced travel advisors waiting to tailor your holiday to your personal requirements.
We can arrange all of your car hire, airport lounges and much more to make your holiday as easy as possible.