If all of Italy is a kitchen then Tuscany is the dining table. Food takes centre stage here more than any other region in the country and every meal is accompanied by a generous glass of wine produced from the grapes grown in Tuscany’s sweeping vineyards. Whether that’s a melt-in-the-mouth Steak Florentine or a hearty ribollita (rustic soup), your explorations will certainly be well-fuelled. This beautiful region is characterised by rolling natural landscapes through which many walking trails lead and cultural cities where fascinating art and architecture can be found on every street corner. Your time can be equally well spent between walking or cycling through Chianti and marvelling over iconic buildings in Pisa or Florence.Price is based on two adults sharing a room departing London Gatwick on 20th March 2019.
Day 1 - Depart UK - Florence
Day 2 - Florence
• Uffizi Gallery, Florence – One of the most famous art galleries in the world is home to Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus and other well-known Renaissance pieces.
Day 3 - Florence - San Gimignano - Siena - Chianti - Florence
Day 4 - Florence
• San Gimignano – A medieval gem, the streets and walls of this town are fantastically preserved.
• Castello di Monsanto Winery – There are many great wineries in the region but this one south of Florence is one of the best.
Day 5 - Florence - Cinque Terra & Portovenere - Florence
Day 6 - Florence - Lucca - Pisa - Florence
Day 7 - Florence
• Leaning Tower of Pisa – This iconic structure is part of a beautiful piazza that also features Pisa’s Duomo.
• Walking in the Alpi Apuane – This area in northern Tuscany has some great hiking routes and is an ideal place for wildlife spotting.
Day 8 - Florence - Arrive UK
- Return flights from the UK
- Private overseas airport return transfers
- Guided tours and excursions
- Daily breakfast
- 4-star accommodation
- ATOL Protected & ABTA Bonded
What's NOT Included
- Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement.
*LEAD IN PRICES ARE BASED ON THE BELOW DATES OF TRAVEL. DON'T forget we can tailor your departure to your chosen date and departure point.
CALL 0800 988 3369 or enquire below to find out more.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Fred. Olsen Travel.
Registered in England and Wales No. 02287241. Olympus House, 2 Olympus Close, Ipswich, IP1 5LN
Bonded by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and by the Civil Aviation Authority's Air Travel Organisers Licensing (ATOL) scheme, you can look forward to your next adventure with the peace of mind that your money is financially protected in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Reasons to book with us... Financial protection afforded by our ABTA and ATOL industry bonding, giving you complete peace of mind.
Dedicated team of experienced travel advisors waiting to tailor your holiday to your personal requirements.
We can arrange all of your car hire, airport lounges and much more to make your holiday as easy as possible.