The Côte d'Azur has long been idolised as an upmarket holiday destination and Nice is certainly one of its jewels. The beach is still a big draw and there’s no better place to spend the day when temperatures soar. However, beyond the golden sands there is a city that has inspired many a famous artist over the years and that will beckon you into a swathe of art galleries to muse over the results. Having once been part of Italy, the boot-shaped country still influences a lot of things here. You’ll see flavourful pasta dishes next to Niçoise salad on the menu, hear words of Italian origin in the local dialect and see buildings that wouldn’t look out of place on the streets of Florence.
Day 1 - Depart UK - Nice
Day 2-3 - Nice
• Musée Matisse, Nice – Matisse is one of a number of artists that fell in love with Nice and this museum includes works from the 1890s right up until his death.
• Promenade des Anglais, Nice – Whether you choose to relax on the beach, peer in the windows of the five-star hotels or sip a drink in a bar, this is the best place to be when the sun is shining.
Day 4 - Nice - Arrive UK
- ATOL Protected & ABTA Bonded
- Return flights from the UK
- Private overseas transfers
- Daily breakfast
- 4-star accommodation
What's NOT Included
- Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement.
- Personal expenses
*LEAD IN PRICES ARE BASED ON THE BELOW DATES OF TRAVEL. DON'T forget we can tailor your departure to your chosen date and departure point.
CALL 0800 988 3369 or enquire below to find out more.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Fred. Olsen Travel.
Registered in England and Wales No. 02287241. Olympus House, 2 Olympus Close, Ipswich, IP1 5LN
Bonded by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and by the Civil Aviation Authority's Air Travel Organisers Licensing (ATOL) scheme, you can look forward to your next adventure with the peace of mind that your money is financially protected in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Reasons to book with us... Financial protection afforded by our ABTA and ATOL industry bonding, giving you complete peace of mind.
Dedicated team of experienced travel advisors waiting to tailor your holiday to your personal requirements.
We can arrange all of your car hire, airport lounges and much more to make your holiday as easy as possible.