Frankfurt Suggested Break
Frankfurt may be known as an international business hub but it is so much more than that as well. The locals’ love of Ebbelwei (cider) and green sauce shows the city’s culinary side and the traditional pubs in which you can savour them prove there’s as much time for social get togethers as there is straight-laced business meetings. Then there’s the history. This is largely focused on the beautiful Römerberg, a charming square that highlights Frankfurt’s ability to do half-timbered houses as well as it does cavernous skyscrapers.
Day 1 - Depart UK - Frankfurt
Day 2-3 - Frankfurt
• Buildings on the Römerberg, Frankfurt – The heart of medieval Frankfurt, this famous square is home to the Town Hall and is where many different markets are held.
• Museum Embankment, Frankfurt – Some of the best museums in Europe line up alongside the river for you to enjoy. These include the German Film Museum, Museum of World Cultures and Museum of Applied Art.
Day 4 - Frankfurt - Arrive UK
- Return flights from the UK
- Return rail travel from Frankfurt Airport to Frankfurt Central Station
- 4-star accommodation
- ATOL Protected & ABTA Bonded
What's NOT Included
- Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement.
*LEAD IN PRICES ARE BASED ON THE BELOW DATES OF TRAVEL. DON'T forget we can tailor your departure to your chosen date and departure point.
CALL 0800 988 3369 or enquire below to find out more.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Fred. Olsen Travel.
Registered in England and Wales No. 02287241. Olympus House, 2 Olympus Close, Ipswich, IP1 5LN
Bonded by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and by the Civil Aviation Authority's Air Travel Organisers Licensing (ATOL) scheme, you can look forward to your next adventure with the peace of mind that your money is financially protected in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Reasons to book with us... Financial protection afforded by our ABTA and ATOL industry bonding, giving you complete peace of mind.
Dedicated team of experienced travel advisors waiting to tailor your holiday to your personal requirements.
We can arrange all of your car hire, airport lounges and much more to make your holiday as easy as possible.