Right on the seashore with unparalleled views of the Bay of Lübeck, the Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde awaits you. Its friendly team of staff look forward to welcoming you here, where the Trave flows into the Baltic, just moments away from the beautiful, broad sandy beach.
Your cosy hotel room looking out onto the Baltic, the mouth of the Trave or the Mecklenburg countryside provides you with ample space and free Wi-Fi.
Here you can experience real culinary delights: the restaurant and café Über den Wolken (Above the Clouds), at a height of 115 metres, offers you a fascinating glimpse of ferries and cruise ships, while you enjoy delicious cakes, speciality coffees and, on Saturdays, a lobster buffet. It's Gin o'clock – in the Night Sailer Bar, you will be amazed by one of the largest selections of gin, here on the shore of the Baltic. Enjoy delicious varieties of this aromatic spirit in a seaside ambience.
In the spacious wellness facility with pool, sauna and relaxation area, a massage will loosen up tension and let you drift into deep relaxation. Your relaxation can also take a more active form at two bowling alleys in the hotel, or on the nearby Maritim Golfpark Ostsee golf course.
Take some time out and start your seaside holiday on the Baltic.
- 240 elegant rooms including 10 corner suites
- "Über den Wolken" (Above the Clouds) cafe and restaurant on the 35th floor of the hotel with breathtaking panoramic views
- Exclusive "maritim spa & beauty care" wellness facility, covering 1,100 sq.m.
- Event capacities for up to 1,890 people in 12 meeting rooms of varying sizes
- Free Internet via cable and wi-fi for overnight guests
- Flat screen with 80 international digital TV channels
- Telephone with voice mail
- Room safe
- Free Internet: wi-fi and cable
- Digital fax and modem connection
40 Classic rooms
125 Comfort rooms
35 Superior rooms
30 Superior plus rooms
Ostseerestaurant (Baltic Restaurant) with view to the baltic
On Sundays and public holidays as well as on mornings following ball events "Hollywood Diet": half board upon request for guests staying at least 5 days: breakfast and lunches or dinners consisting of specially prepared meals
"Pub" beer tavern with summer terrace
Various beers off the tap and lots of regional delicacies as well as a line up of specials that changes daily.
Hotelbar "Night Sailer"
Tuesday to Friday from 6.15 p.m. to 1 a.m., Saturday from 6.15 p.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday and Monday closed. Wednesday to Saturday from 9 p.m. dancing and live music.