The Maritim Hotel Frankfurt is located close to the Frankfurt Congress Centre, making it ideal for both holiday-makers and business travellers alike. All guests will be warmly received by the friendly Maritim team, who will welcome you in the lively and contemporary hotel lobby.
Each comfortable room features a number of facilities to ensure you get the most out your visit. In addition to a comfortable place to rest your head, you will also find a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Frankfurt’s skyline is one of the most unique in Germany. Filled with skyscrapers of the financial district, you will be able to admire it all from the rooftop pool.
After a quick soak, enjoy a delicious meal in the multi-award winning SushiSho restaurant in the hotel lobby, where you can try a range of Japanese delights. Alternatively, you can sample Frankfurt delicacies and international specialities in the Restaurant Classico.
Frankfurt’s best hotel bar, The Life Style Bar, can be found in the hotel and is the perfect place to go for evening entertainment.
Business travellers will be able to appreciate the direct access the hotel lobby provides with regards to the exhibition grounds and Congress Centre.
- 542 rooms, including 23 luxurious suites
- Skylounge on the 6th floor for exclusive events and meetings
- 3 restaurants, café and bar
- Directly connected to the trade fair and the Congress Center Messe Frankfurt with event hosting capacities for up to 2,200 people in the largest hall, and additional 31 halls
- Free Internet via cable and wi-fi for overnight guests
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Flat screen with 80 international digital TV channels
- Telephone with voice mail
- Free Internet: wi-fi and cable
- Laptop-sized room safe
201 Classic rooms
277 Comfort rooms
41 Superior rooms
8 Junior suites
7 Master suites
8 Executive suites
"Ambiente" Restaurant with front cooking
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner from our richly varied buffets with fresh fruit, homemade bread, pastry specialities and many other delacacies.
Enjoy à-la-carte Mediterranean specialties in elegant ambience
A must for those who love Japanese cuisine! The SushiSho has already been distinguished several times as the best Japanese restaurant in the city by "Frankfurt geht aus".
"Rendezvous" Lobby-Bar and café
Delicious snacks and short eats throughout the day
"Life Style Bar"
Be a guest of Bar Chef Tony Arena. Cool drinks and exotic cocktails with varied live music and exquisite meal offers.