The friendly staff at the Maritim Hotel Dresden look forward to welcoming you to this stunning area, on the banks of the River Elbe.
This stylishly appointed hotel is located at the sight of a restored former Erlweinspeicher warehouse, not far from the Old Town. Each room is fitted with a luxurious bathroom, large flat screen TV, and offers free Wi-Fi facilities.
You can enjoy a swim in the hotel pool and follow it up with a relaxing session in one of the two saunas.
The Wintergarten Restaurant features a terrace which overlooks the River Elbe and is the perfect place to go in order to sample a number of regional and international dishes.
Business travellers will be able host events at the Dresden International Congress Centre, which features many ultra-modern event rooms with natural lighting, Wi-Fi facilities, and air-conditioning.
- 328 elegant rooms and suites
- 1 restaurant with winter garden and terraces and a bar
- Exclusive wellness area with pool, saunas, fitness, massage and cosmetics
- SKY Sportsbar
- SKY Sport News and SKY Sport 1 US in all rooms
- Event capacities for up to 6,800 people in 30 rooms
- Free Internet via cable and wi-fi for overnight guests
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Flat screen with 80 international digital TV channels
- Telephone with voice mail
- Free Internet: wi-fi and cable
- Laptop-sized room safe with electrical connection
110 Classic rooms
87 Comfort rooms
91 Superior rooms
25 Junior suites
5 Executive suites
1 Presidential suite
9 Business suites
“Wintergarten” Restaurant with terrace looking out onto the Elbe
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner from our richly varied buffets with fresh fruit, homemade bread, pastry specialities and many other delacacies.
”Piano bar" / Sky Sports bar
Enjoy the finest cocktail creations, choice of wines from the region as well as various kinds of beer at the live piano sessions. A small choice of menu rounds up the offer. You can experience the latest sporting events live and in HD on Sky while enjoying a freshly tapped beer.