The most famous railway in the world, the Glacier Express travels from Zermatt to Davos or St. Moritz in around seven hours. It is a day trip through untouched mountain landscapes, glamorous health resorts, deep gorges, delightful valleys, 91 tunnels and across 291 impressive bridges.
- 4* accommodation ( 3* accommodation in Täsch)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 2nd class train tickets Zurich - Lucerne, Montreux -Täsch and Chur - Zurich in
- Train ride Lucerne - Montreux on the Golden Pass Line in 2nd class
- Train ride Zermatt - Chur on the Glacier Express incl. reserved seating in 2nd class
- Train ticket to Gornergrat
- Excursion to Mount Titlis
- Return flights from London – Regional flights available on request
Depart London on your flight to Zurich, upon arrival retrieve your travel documents at the SBB ticket counter at the airport and travel by train to Lucerne.
Today join an excursion to Mt. Titlis, with an Altitudee of 3.238 m, Mt. Titlis is one of the highest mountain peaks in the Lucerne area.
Travel across the Swiss Alps aboard the Golden Pass Line train passing the city of Interlaken, nestled between the lakes of Thun and Brienz. Next, leave the Alpine landscape of the Bernese Oberland behind you and arrive at the Swiss Riviera. World renowned for its jazz festival, Montreux is beautifully located on Lake Geneva.
Explore Montreux or to visit the picturesque Chillon castle (optional tour) and then continue the tour to Täsch, near Zermatt, the most famous town in the Swiss Alps.
After a short train ride from Täsch to Zermatt, continue to Gornergrat and enjoy the spectacular views of one of the most famous mountains in the world, Monte Cervino or Matterhorn (elevation 3.089 m). After return to Zermatt to explore the town, and then to Täsch.
Board the Glacier Express in Zermatt. Sit back in the comfortable panorama rail car and enjoy the spectacular views of the Swiss Alps. In Chur take a regular train to Zurich airport for your return flight to London.