Switzerland boasts some of the most breathtaking natural scenery in the world. Its serene lakes and commanding peaks can provide a mixture of adrenaline-filled outdoor adventures and relaxing breaks on which you can reconnect with yourself and the loved ones around you.
- Accommodation at 4* hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Train ticket Zurich - St. Moritz and Zermatt - Zurich in 2nd class
- Train ticket St. Moritz - Zermatt on the Glacier Express incl. reserved seating in 2nd class
- Transfers train station - hotel – train station in St. Moritz and Zermatt
- Train ticket Zermatt - Interlaken - Jungfraujoch - Interlaken- Zurich in 2nd class
- Transfer from airport to Zurich train station on day 1
- Return flights from the UK
Upon arrival transfer to the train station in Zurich. Travel by train to Chur and transfer to the famous red train to St. Moritz, travelling through the spectacular Albula gorge. Arrival in St. Moritz and transfer to the hotel.
After breakfast we board the famous Glacier Express. In the comfortable panorama car you enjoy spectacular views of the Swiss Alps, dense forests, snow-capped peaks, spectacular waterfalls, mountains and historic villages. Arrival at Zermatt, at the foot of Mount Matterhorn.
The morning is free to explore Zermatt at your leisure. In the afternoon we travel by train to the city of Interlaken.
A cogwheel train takes you to Jungfraujoch, the “Top of Europe”, Europe’s highest train station, at an elevation of 3.444 m. A year-round winter wonderland of snow and ice and spectacular Alpine views await visitors for an unforgettable experience! Return to Interlaken.
The morning is free to spend at your leisure. Around noon we board the Brünig Express to Lucerne. This route takes you along three gorgeous lakes. Return to Zurich.
Enjoy the morning at leisure before your return flight to the UK.