Home to important international bodies such as the Red Cross and the UN, Geneva is known as the capital of peace and freedom. Like many other places in Switzerland, life is lived at a steady pace here, typified by lazy days spent by the lake in the summer.
- Accommodation at 4* hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- City tour of Geneva with a multilingual guide
- Excursion to Chamonix-Mont Blanc, includes cable car to Mount Aiguille du Midi with a multilingual guide
- Private overseas airport return transfers
- Return flights from the UK
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
The morning is free to spend at your leisure. Explore in the afternoon the old city and visit Geneva’s international quarters on this 2-hour tour as well as its main attractions, such as the the Jet d’Eau water fountain, the St. Peter Cathedral, the Flower clock and much more.
Travel by bus through the picturesque Arve Valley to Chamonix, one of the most famous mountain villages at the foot of the impressive and majestic Mont Blanc, Europe’s highest peak (4.807 m). Travel by cable car to Aiguille du Midi, at an elevation of 3.842 m, with guaranteed snow year-round. In the afternoon return to Geneva.
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.