The gorgeous island of Sicily continues to seduce travellers with its dazzling diversity of landscapes and cultural treasures.
- Coach transfers during the tour
- Full board, with typical local menus at the hotel or at restaurants, from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast to Day 5
- Beverages included with meals; wine (1/4 litre), mineral water (1/2 litre) and coffee after lunch
- Welcome cocktail on day one
- Sicilian snack according to the season
- Use of headphones for the entire duration of the tour
- 4-star hotel throughout
- Guided tours of Taomina, Siracusa, Palermo and Monreale
- Overseas airport return transfers
- Return flighs from the UK
Depart UK on your flight to Sicily. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for a welcome cocktail and presentation of the tour.
Half board at the hotel. In the morning, we will leave for Siracusa to visit the historic centre (Ortigia) with the Temple of Minerva and the Arethusa's Fountain, the Greel Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Latomie and the Ear of Dionysius. After lunch we visit Noto and take a nice walk in its old town, before returning to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we leave for Catania where we will take a walk in the city centre and enjoy free time. After a snack with a Sicilian rice ball or an ice cream, or granita and brioche (according to the season) we leave for Cefalu. Enjoy lunch and tour of the town followed by free time.
later, we leave to reach western Sicily and the hotel for dinner.
Half board a the hotel. Tour of Palermo city centre, the Cathedral and the Cloister of Monreale. After a lunch break, enjoy free time in the city centre, then back to the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.