The famed city of the Roman Empire, the Seven Hills and La Dolce Vita, Rome is sure to seduce you. A veritable 'open-air museum' full of romantic sights and historical monuments such as the Vatican, the Trevi Fountain and the iconic Colosseum, its historic centre was deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its splendid palaces and ancient basilicas. It doesn't matter whether you are visiting Rome for a day, three days or three weeks, you will always find something new and exciting to see or do in the former Caput Mundi ('Capital of the World')
- Enjoy a breath-taking view of the city from the top of the
striking St Peter's Basilica.
- Throw a coin into Rome's most spectacular fountain, the Trevi
Fountain, and see whether your wish will come true.
- The magnificent and immense Vatican Museums are among
the greatest and most important in the world. The museums
encompass a number of different museums including the
Gregorian Etruscan Museum, the Gregorian Egyptian Museum,
the Gregorian Profane Museum, the Collection of Modern
Religious Art, the Vatican Library Museum, and of course the
exquisite and unique Sistine Chapel.
- Take a break from the chaos of the city and immerse yourself in
the greenery of historic villas, parks and gardens including the
parco torre del fiscale, named after its well-preserved
- Rome is known as a city full of luxury, so strolling around the
Piazza di Spagna with plenty of exclusive shops and boutiques
will be a delight for anyone looking to snap up a few holiday
- Return flights from London, Manchester or Edinburgh
- Private overseas transfers airport - hotel - airport
- Four nights 4* accommodation in Rome