Despite covering an area of just 2.6 sq miles, this British Overseas Territory has so much to offer. With a temperate climate throughout most of the year, its six beaches are the perfect place to soak up the sun, while its many famous natural landmarks are a draw for holiday-makers. Gibraltar was referred to in Greek mythology as one of the Pillars of Hercules, marking the edge of the Mediterranean and the known world.
- Visit the Apes’ Den, home to some of Gibraltar’s
famous Barbary macaques, the only Free-to roam monkeys in Europe.
- Visit St Michael’s Cave - once believed to be bottomless.
- Explore Gibraltar’s spectacular underwater world - with more than 30 wrecks, reefs and pinnacles to choose from, there are excellent diving opportunities for beginners, experienced open water and wreck divers.
- Walk through the impressive Great Siege Tunnels that were excavated by the forerunners of the Royal Engineers in the late 18th century or marvel at the graffiti from this time at the City Under Siege exhibition.
- Return flights from London
- Car hire for the duration of your holiday
- Seven nights 4* accommodation