- Four nights 4* accommodation including breakfast
- One day ticket to the Steam Engine Festival
- Entry to the Dresden Transport Museum
- Guided tour through the historic city centre of Dresden
- One ticket for a special steam train ride
- Return rail from Berlin to Dresden
- Return flights from the UK
Additional tickets for the Steam Engine Festival and for the Night
Photography Parade are available on request at an additional cost.
Depart UK flight to Berlin, upon arrival transfer by train to Dresden
The Steam Engine Festival opens its doors - With your admission ticket to the Dresden Steam Engine Festival, you are also free to visit the Dresden Transport Museum.
Explore the old town of Dresden, also fondly called the "Florence on the Elbe" ("Elbflorenz"). Enjoy the beauty and charm of the city and follow the footsteps of the Saxon Elector, August the Strong during a 1.5 hour sightseeing tour. You can also visit the Steam Engine Festival or enjoy one of the various adventurous trips with special trains and steam engines in and around Dresden. (Additional charges may apply).
Depart Dresden by train to Berlin. Check in for your flight to the UK.