This picturesque corner of Germany near the Swiss border is one of Europe’s most famous regions. Conjuring up images of walking, cake and cuckoo clocks, the Black Forest is also famous for its legends and traditions. Designated as a nature park, the largest in Europe, the Black Forest offers ideal conditions for cyclists and walkers who are treated to over 23,000 kilometres of walking trails in this region.
- Return flights from London, Birmingham or Manchester
- Hire Car for the duration of your holiday
- Two nights 4* accommodation in Freiburg
- One nights 4* accommodation in Titisee
- Two nights 3* accommodation in Triberg