Inzell lies in a broad sunny valley, surrounded by an impressive range of mountains consisting of picturesque mountain pastures, peaceful, dreamy mountain lakes and peaks which rise up to the height of 1700m.
Inzell and its vicinity are a superb setting for your activities. Stroll along purling mountain streams or crest mountaintops and marvel at the panoramic view of the Alps as far as the Großglockner. Alpine nature can be discovered and enjoyed at the Bergwald- & Moor Erlebnis Pfad“ (mountain forest & moorland adventure trail). For Winter Sports enthusiasts you can enjoy approximately 35km of cross-country skiing, both classic and skating, through the nature reserve in Inzell, sledging on natural track, ice skating at the Max Aicher Arena, or snow tubing and downhill skiing at the “Kessel Alm”.
- See the Catholic parish church of St. Michael – A Bavarian
rococo gem dating from the 12th century, rebuilt from 1725-
- Splash about at the Water Park Inzell – great watery fun with a
indoor pool, water slide, newly refurbished sauna world and a
generously dimensioned natural swimming lake.
- Play Football Golf in the Soccer Park of Inzell. Germany´s
biggest football golf facility in Inzell offers fantastic recreational
fun for everyone.
- Return flights from London
- Seven nights 4* Accommodation in Inzell including Breakfast
- Hire Car for the duration of your holiday