At Christmas Time, festive magic spreads throughout Nuremberg and, on the Friday before the first Advent Sunday, a sparkling Christmas Angel comes to officially open the city's Christmas Markets. The city boasts numerous markets including one at the Main Market Square (Hauptmarkt) in front of the Church of our Lady; the Markt der Partnerstädte (market of Sister Cities) which takes place at the Rathausplatz, and the beautiful Children’s Christmas Market on the Hans-Sachs-Platz.
- Enjoy delicious traditional dishes such as Nuremberg’s
famous local sausage or O’batzda at specialist restaurant
- See the Angelic Salutation at St Lorenz Church - a medieval church
badly damaged during the war and later restored to its former glory.
- Visit Albrecht Durer House, a massive half-timbered house built in
1420 and the living and working quarters of the famous painter.
- Return flights from London or Manchester
- Three nights 4* Accommodation in Nuremberg including Breakfast