Munich is a popular Bavarian city is attracting more visitors than ever before. Here, age-old traditions and provincial town charm sits side by side with modernist architecture, art galleries and more. There is plenty to satisfy culture-vultures and shoppers alike, while lovers of architecture will relish the chance to see the tribute to the ‘Old Munich’. In Summer, people flock to enjoy Munich’s famous Oktoberfest yet there is so much more to enjoy in this great city, both inside the city limits and throughout the beautiful Bavarian countryside
- One of Munich’s oldest breweries, the Hofbräuhaus boasts
traditional music and tasty Bavarian specialities, making it a
popular hangout for both visitors and locals.
- The Frauenkirche, ‘Cathedral of our Blessed Lady’, with its twin
towers, is Munich’s most famous landmark.
- The peaceful Englischer Garten is larger than New York’s
Central Park - you could spend many an hour here sipping tea,
visiting the beer garden or watching surfers line up to surf the
artificial stream flowing through the garden.
- Return flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh or Southampton
- Four nights 4* accommodation in Munich including breakfast
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour