The 700-year old town of Füssen is located at the southern end of the ‘Romantic Road’ in the region of Allgäu and boasts a special intimate charm. Its quaint cobbled streets and medieval centre are framed by the majestic peaks of the Alps while the nearby fairytale castles of Hohenschwangau & Neuschwanstein take visitors back to the time of King Ludwig II.
- Visit Hohes Schloss (High Castle), one of Bavaria’s largest and
best-preserved Gothic castle complexes.
- Marvel at valuable works of art and archaeological finds from
the St. Mang Abbey’s 1000+ year history, which are housed in
the former cells of Benedictine monks
- Return flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh or Southampton
- Return flexible rail ticket from Munich to Fussen
- Five nights 4* accommodation in Fussen
- Neuschwanstein Castle Tour