Bremen, the cosmopolitan city on the Weser river, looks back on 1,200 years of history. Although the grand old buildings around the market square betray its roots as an ancient trading centre, Bremen has the feel of a thriving city on the up. Take a day trip by rail to Hamburg with its Grand merchants’ houses, elegant promenades, a bustling harbour and a host of cultural sights and experience the best of both cities.
- The Bremen Town Musicians.
- Take a tour of the Mercedes-Benz plant
- Bremen`s Ratskeller, the cellar of the Town Hall.
- Return flights from London
- 3 nights 4* accommodation in Bremen including breakfast
- Day Return flexibile rail ticket to Hamburg