Helsinki always has something going on with endless possibilities for both outdoor and relaxation activities, bars, vintage shops, boutiques and galleries to keep you occupied for days. Easy to explore by foot, this vibrant seaside city is distinguished by its green parks and collection of beautiful islands that make up the Helsinki archipelago.
- Discover the full beauty of Helsinki on guided tour – a fantastic
option for first time visitors or anyone who is pressed for time.
Learn about landmarks such as Helsinki Cathedral, Sibelius
Monument, the iconic Temppeliaukio Church and more from the
comfort of your air-conditioned coach.
- For something a little more active, why not hike the 7km
Korpinkierros trail in Nuuksio National Park? Just 30 minutes
outside of Helsinki, the park is a beautifully untouched piece of
nature with the trail itself holding a ‘medium’ difficulty.
- Take a walk over to the Finnish National Museum, famous for its
Kalevala frescoes and bears carved from stone.
- Return flights from London, Manchester or Edinburgh
- 3 nights 4* accommodation including breakfast
- Sightseeing tour