As one of the most international cities in Europe, Tallinn is the perfect holiday destination for those looking for a combination of medieval nostalgia and modern culture. Unlike any other capital city in Europe, Tallinn has managed to wholly preserve its structure of medieval and Hanseatic origin. In winter especially, the city’s iconic medieval walls provide the perfect backdrop to its fairytale atmosphere.
- Visit the Town Hall, the only fully intact Gothic town hall in
Northern Europe, which now operates as a museum and concert
- Explore the city on a ‘Welcome to Tallinn’ bicycle tour. Suitable
for all ages, the tour will take in sights including the Kadriorg Park
and Palace, Art Museum of Estonia, and the Presidential Palace.
- Stroll along cobblestone streets and houses dating as far
back as the 11th century; visit a few of the local galleries and
restaurants; or sit and watch the world go by from one of the
- Return flights from London
- 3 nights 4* accommodation