Charming Copenhagen is brimming with cafes, shops and picturesque canals. Its winding streets and royal palaces add to its appeal, as does the 17th century Nyhavn district and its colourful townhouses – the perfect photo spot for visitors. Be sure to follow in the footsteps of Hans Christian Andersen, Walt Disney and others, and visit the famous Tivoli Gardens – an amusement park with attractions to satisfy every age group.
- Visit ‘Freetown Christiania’, a car-free neighbourhood
first established by hippies in 1971 and see its mixture of
homemade houses, workshops, art galleries, organic eateries
- Marvel at Amalienborg Palace, considered to be one of the
greatest works of Danish Rococco architecture you will find.
- Take a day to stroll around the city to visit some of its most
famous sights including the Little Mermaid statue, Torvehallerne
market, Nyhavn and the star shaped fortress Kastellet.
- Return flights from London
- 3 nights 4* accommodation
- Day ticket to Tivoli Gardens