Discover the pristine lakes, Romanesque architecture and gardens of the Italians Lakes district, before crossing into Slovenia to the beautiful town of Bled. Continue into Croatia then sail along the picturesque Dalmatian Coast.
This cruise can be combined with:
- Peak and Lakes District BTCES5
- Dordogne, Loire Valley and Chelsea Flower Show BTLVC10
- Cotswolds with Chelsea Flower Show BTCFCOT8
- Enquire for details.
Wildflowers of Eastern Europe
- The Slovenian mountains are often covered with the delicate blossoms of wildflowers. Explore the floral richness of the region with crocuses the first to bloom. Soon after, the meadows in the valleys bloom, followed by the higher slopes. There are very few places in the Alps that are able to boast more diverse flora. This is due to the vicinity of the Mediterranean Sea, supporting thermophilic vegetation on the southern slopes of the lower Bohinj Mountains. Embark on this journey and witness these stunning wildflowers burst into life with their vibrant colours.
MS Royal Eleganza
- The MS Royal Eleganza is a beautifully crafted and comfortable small cruise ship, designed specifically for the Dalmatian Coast and taking a maximum of 30 guests. With just 18 spacious air-conditioned cabins all with their own private ensuite, you will feel a sense of intimate comfort and relaxation aboard. The vast and elegant interior salon can be found on the top deck, providing excellent views and the perfect place to relax and unwind while dining or simply enjoying a drink at the bar. Featuring outstanding onboard service by the friendly crew members, as well as beautifully appointed common areas including an upper sun deck offering sun lounges and an additional lounge area, you will thoroughly enjoy your Dalmatian Coast journey.
- Our tours and cruise cater to carious fitness levels
- This tour requires a medium level of fitness – Involves walking on uneven surfaces for more than one hour, multiple two-night stays in one location with potential for unexpected changes to itineraries
- Services of a Tour/Cruise Director and Botanical Guide
- Airport transfers on first and last day, port taxes, tipping and porterage
- 25 Meals – 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 8 Dinners
- 7 nights aboard the MS Royal Eleganza, that only takes a maximum of 30 guests, cruising the Dalmatian Coast
- Stay in centrally located 4-5 star hotels
Discover the Dalmation coast aboard this private boutique motor yacht with just 30 people, providing an intimate coastal cruising experience.
Technical Data - Length: 40 m | Width: 7.8m | Max. Cruising Speed: 14 knots | Built: 2012 | Guest Capacity: 36 | 18 Suites from 107 to 150 sq. ft
Please note: this very small ship is cosy, comfortable and perfect for enjoying the beautiful scenery and island of the Dalmatian Coast, but not as luxurious as some of our other ships.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change
- This tour will take a maximum of 30 guests
- Prices are for land/cruise only. Flights not included