A natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty, the Plitvice Lakes National Park is Croatia’s best known national park. Listed on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites, its main attraction is its sixteen lakes joined together by a series of cascading waterfalls. Absolutely stunning at any time of the year, the Park is surrounded by dense forests and meadows and is easy to get around thanks to its panoramic electric trains and boats.
- Croatia's most popular tourist attraction
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stunning scenery
- Return Flights from London
- Five nights 4* accommodation including breakfast
- Car Hire for the duration of your holiday