Zagreb is sure to delight with its Baroque atmosphere, picturesque open-air markets, green parks and fantastic cuisine. Despite the rapid development of the Croatian capital's economy, Zagreb has retained its charm and a relaxed feeling that makes it a genuine and welcoming city. Be sure to visit the Mirogoj Cemetery, considered to be one of the most beautiful cemetery parks in Europe, as well as the twin spires of the Cathedral of the assumption of the Virgin Mary.
- Return flights from London to Zagreb
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and from hotel to Zagreb airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels on half board basis. (except for second night in Plitvice region and Dubrovnik when you will dine in local restaurants) Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb,
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park; Franciscan Monastery and Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian's Palace and Cathedral in Split; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; St. Donatus Church in Zadar
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Afternoon departure for Plitvice, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, we tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO's List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood, Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Morning departure for Dubrovnik, driving via Trilj and along the valley of the Cetina River. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included on the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Afternoon departure for Split, driving along the Adriatic Coast and the Neretva River Delta. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Morning sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian's Palace on the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral. Departure for Trogir, a picturesque mediaeval town where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Zadar, dinner and overnight.
Morning sightseeing tour of Zadar, including the Roman Forum and St. Donatus Church, a magnificent monument of Romanesque architecture. Afternoon departure for Zagreb, the capital of Croatia.
Dinner and overnight in Zagreb.
After breakfast, transfer to Zagreb Airport.