The city of Innsbruck offers art and cultural treasures, as well as beautiful historic architecture like the Golden Roof, the Imperial Court Palace and the Ambras Castle.
- Accommodation at 4* hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Regular City tour of Salzburg (Hop on/Hop off bus service) with English audio guide
- Private city walking tour of Innsbruck in English (2 hours)
- Train ticket Salzburg - Innsbruck - Salzburg in 2nd class
- Admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds including transfer by bus
- Private overseas airport return transfers
- Return flights from the UK
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
In the morning enjoy a Hop On/ Hop Off city bus tour of Salzburg. The city combines the attraction of a picturesque mountain setting with a well-preserved historic centre, dominated by church spires, medieval fortresses and the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The city is also famous for being the birthplace of the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The rest of the afternoon is free to explore at your leisure.
In the morning travel by train to Innsbruck, the capital of the province of Tirol. Arrival and two hour private city tour with English speaking guide. Innsbruck has the most picturesque setting: nestled in the spectacular deep valley of the Inn River, wedged between the scenic Karwendel mountains in the north and the Tuxer mountains in the south. Afterwards transfer by bus to the famous Swarovski Crystal World, one of Austria’s most popular attractions which has enchanted millions of visitors since 1995. Afternoon return to Innsbruck and return by train to Salzburg.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.